Paul Hicks Insurance Services

Business Services

Find on Social Media:

Full information

Paul Hicks Insurance Services was established in 1993 by Paul Hicks to provide independent advice on general insurance for the local community. The business specialises in all types of Commercial and Personal insurance and, since we are not tied to any particular insurer, we are able to provide a wide range of products from a diverse panel of UK insurers.

Our dedicated staff has been providing a first class service to our clients for many years. You will nearly always be able to deal with the same member of staff year after year, which we are very proud of and we believe this to be a major factor in our continued success.

Paul Hicks Insurance, in association with Bluefin Network, is part of the Bluefin Group of Companies. We are a Partner Broker of Bluefin Network, part of the Bluefin Group, who are one of the leading insurance brokers in the UK. This partnership enables us to offer our clients a superior range of quality products and services while retaining our local presence and intimate knowledge of our clients’ insurance needs.

We can provide On-Line quotations 24/7 for Tradesman’s Public & Employers Liability, Contract Works, Own and Hired in Plant, Residential and Commercial landlords insurance, Shops Offices and Surgeries, Hotels and Guest Houses, Takeaways and Fast Food Outlets, Pubs & Wine Bars, Unoccupied Properties and Holiday Home insurance, Taxi insurance.

For more complex risks such as Business insurances, Farm or Fleet insurances we can visit you at your own premises to discuss individual needs.

For instant quotations try our On-Line 24/7 system or contact us today and let us help you find the best policy for you and your business.

Property Owners

If you are a property owner you normally effect insurance cover under a Property Owners Combined Policy. This can apply to both Residential Let and Commercial Let Property. In addition we can provide portfolio cover to Managing Agents, Probate Solicitors, Surveyors and Property Developers or, indeed, anyone needing to insure property.

Cover can be provided against:

Property Insurance, including Landlords Contents
This covers your buildings, contents and stock against damage as a result of fire, storm, theft or any range of other perils. Cover can be extended to include accidental damage.

Property Owners Liability
This covers your legal liability to pay compensation for bodily injury, illness or disease (other than to employees) for loss of or damage to third party property arising from your ownership of the buildings.

Employers Liability
This is a legal requirement for all companies employing staff and covers you legal liability to pay compensation to employees for bodily injury, illness or disease arising from your business activity.

Loss of Rent
This section provides cover against loss of rental income and additional costs of working, following loss or damage at the insured premises.
Please contact us for a fast and friendly quote for your insurance needs whatever they may be.