Former home of the Earls of Mount Edgcumbe.
Miraculously the walls of his red stone Tudor House survived a direct hit by bombs in 1941 and it was restored by the Earl in 1958.
Now beautifully furnished with family possessions.
Features include shell seat in Earl’s 2 acres garden, historic buildings, formal gardens including Italian, French, English, American and New Zealand sections.
One of the three Grade 1 listed gardens in Cornwall. Orangery restaurant, and programme of special exhibitions and events.
Cremyll passenger ferry between Mount Egcumbe and Plymouth. Dogs welcome on walks around the Edgecumbe estate.